Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

CLUB PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

Last post 16-03-2010, 6:59 PM by Bryan. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  16-03-2010, 6:44 PM 5067

CLUB PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

Hey guys just a reminder that it's VUWTC's party this Saturday! Don't worry, it starts late enough to allow you all to go to Rock Craft first!

It's BYO drinks and there will be a BBQ there. So along with your drinks bring yourself a slab of meat or a packet of tofu sausges as well.

The party will be held from around 8pm at Bryan's house (thanks Bryan) 370 Tinakori Road, Thorndon. Its a 12 min walk down from uni and is just across from Anderson Park and the rose gardens at the botanical gardens, not far from the Bowen St intersection.

Hope to see you all there!

Adam

Adam Williams
    Ex-President
    021 239 9543
  •  16-03-2010, 6:59 PM 5068 in reply to 5067

Re: CLUB PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

Hi all,

so this Saturday night after Rockcraft I is the first Tramping Club party of the year. Details are as follows:

Place: 370 Tinakori Rd, Thorndon (see map here)

When: 8 o'clock, Saturday 20th March

Directions: Its just over from the botanical gardens, about half way between the Chinese embassy and the Bowen St lights and about 15min walk from Lambton Quay or just catch the Number 3 bu

s up to the botanical gardens and walk on over. There'll be balloons on the lamp post outside. 

What else: There's no theme, just come as you are. Its a BYO for drinks and there's a BBQ there if you want to cook anything.

The first party is always a huge event so come along a join in the festivities.

I hope to see you all there :)

Bryan

P.S. I have notoriously bad taste in music (by most people standards) so if you have good party music its best advised to bring it along with ya!

party pic

Filed under: ,
View as RSS news feed in XML